The Holiday season is right around the corner. You know what that means? Fragrant homecooked meals and the sweet aroma of freshly baked cookies are soon going to invade our kitchens.
Do you love spending time in the kitchen as much as I do? Or do you have someone in your life who does?
If so, these ideas for Christmas gifts for chefs will make shopping easy this Holiday season!
1. Staub Enameled Cast Iron French Oven | 2. KitchenAid K400 Blender | 3. Oil Dispenser Bottle With Integrated Measuring Cup | 4. Square End Grain Cutting Board | 5. KitchenAid 3.5cups Food Chopper | 6. Wooden Cooking Spoons | 7. Baker’s Dusting Wand | 8. Anchor Hocking Glass Mixing Bowl | 9. Dash Safe Slice Mandoline | 10. Rubbermaid Glass Food Storage Containers | 11. Ceramic Partitioned Utensil Holder | 12. Stainless Steel 13pc Cookware Set | 13. KitchenAid Cordless Hand Mixer | 14. Martha Stewart Enameled Cast Iron Skillet | 15. Reusable Storage Bag | 16. Top – Rated BBQ Sauce Set
All You Need for Meal Prep
Preparing food in advance is a game changer. I always like to have pre-cut veggies on hand and a few meals prepped on Sundays to save time during the week.
It’s a habit I want to continue going into 2022. What about you?
If so, I highly recommend adding this Square End Grain Cutting Board to your Christmas list. It’s made with durable acacia wood and looks beautiful as a prep station on the table or buffet.
Another handy tool that gets a lot of use in my kitchen is the KitchenAid 3.5cups Food Chopper and the Dash Safe Slice Mandoline. They both make it super easy to have veggies ready for snacking or cooking later in the week. Making soups and healthy stews without all the dicing (and crying over onions!) is priceless.
My Favorite Kitchen Tools
Cooking and baking is fun when you have the best equipment!
My Picks for Baking
What’s your go-to dessert during the Holidays? Cookies for Santa are number one in our house.
For baking a batch, I like to use a large mixing bowl like this Anchor Hocking Glass Mixing Bowl and this KitchenAid Cordless Hand Mixer. When they’re done, I like to sprinkle an extra dose of sugar using this Baker’s Dusting Wand.
My Picks for Cooking
When it comes to preparing meals, having new high quality pots and pans is a treat.
This Staub Enameled Cast Iron French Oven is a great gift for amateur and seasoned chefs. This made in France oven-to-table serving vessel is resistant to rust, chips and cracks. The dome lid is also a great touch. It promotes self-basting to keep your food moist.
For cooking, this Oil Dispenser Bottle With Integrated Measuring Cup and these Wooden Cooking Spoons are very handy.
And if they like their food saucy, get them this Top – Rated BBQ Sauce Set. It’s a must for BBQ lovers!
What are some of your favorite items from my list of Christmas gifts for chefs? What do you plan on cooking and baking this Holiday season?
I’d love to know!
Are you looking for more gift ideas for your family and friends? Check out some of my other gift guides:
- THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- THE PERFECT GIFT GUIDE FOR EVERY MAN IN YOUR LIFE
- THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR THE HOMEBODY
- THE PERFECT GIFT GUIDE FOR WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE
Also, don’t forget to share this post with all the foodies in your life!