Hello friends! You probably do not know but I love shopping at Target for home decor items, home grocery, all things kids and adult clothing. Target is our go-to store for classic and budget-friendly items. The faux pumpkins I used for our simple tablescape were purchased at the Target dollar spot.
Target released a new fall collection in their home decor and I must stay, all the home decor are a must-have. This collection is a mixture of neutrals, grays, texture and wood tones. It is affordable and sophisticated embracing a seasonal and cozy feel to any home.
I have rounded together some of our favorites fall home finds from the Target chic autumn-inspired collection.
Here are our favorites Target fall home finds,
1. Decorative Pumpkins – Gold 2. Decorative Pumpkins – White
3. Chunky Knit Throw – Threshold
4. Pompon Throw 5. Faux Olive Leaf and Crespedia Wreath – Magnolia 6.Fringe square pillow – Cream 7. Woven plaid square pillow – Blue 8. Decorative Vase – White
9. Decorative Basket Tray 10. Faux Ortata Stem – Magnolia (Hearth & Hand) 11. White Vase – Threshold 12. Grey Vase – Project 62
13. Easton Pleasant Outdoor Rug 14. Plaid Coir Doormat – Magnolia (Hearth & Hand) 15. Kitchen Towels – Gold and Navy (Magnolia – Hearth & Hand)
16. Skeleton Halloween Doormat